Internship or Thesis on Machine Learning / Deep learning / AI
Aiosyn is on a mission to accelerate the adoption of artificial intelligence in pathology with the potential to improve the chances of patients worldwide. We are a growing team of AI enthusiasts transforming state-of-the-art algorithms into certified medical devices that can be used anywhere, anytime. Our AI solutions will benefit millions of patients in pathology diagnostics worldwide.
We are looking for a talented MSc student with a strong technical background who wants to contribute to our mission as part of a research internship. The exact contents of your internships will be based on our current challenges, roadmap and your input.
What your background looks like:
- You have completed your BSc are currently pursuing a Master’s degree in Artificial Intelligence, Data Science, Computer Science or a related field from a Dutch university.
- You are available for at least 6 months, and are able to work from our office in Nijmegen for at least 3 days per week (based on a full time internship).
- You have an interest in medical imaging and experience with computer vision / deep learning. Demonstrable prior experience with medical imaging is a plus (e.g., a course or student project).
- You have a strong technical background, and experience with programming in Python.
- You are eager to learn and can work independently.
- You are fluent in English.
What we offer:
- A fast-moving and innovative work environment where you can experience what it’s like working at a young AI startup.
- The ability to work on and develop your own innovative AI solutions, either as part of Aiosyn’s existing products or as part of new projects.
- In case of a thesis project, a senior employee (with PhD) can act as the internal supervisor.
- Get hands-on experience in developing and training AI at scale, using cloud-based technologies.
- You will be part of a young multidisciplinary team of experts that work together to bring AI to clinical practice.
- A good purpose: our products will help doctors to assess complex diseases like prostate or breast cancer, for the benefit of patients and society.
- An internship allowance of €350- €450 per month on a full-time basis (40 hours).
- Flexible working hours, the possibility of part-time working from home, and a cool office situated on the university campus surrounded by green areas in Nijmegen.
- Startup perks: fresh drinks&food, walking lunch in the botanical garden, table tennis championship, pizza&beer evenings, bowling nights, next-door sports facilities, and much more!
Please note that you need to be registered as a student during the entire period of the internship. The internship must be part of your Master’s thesis or research internship involving a supervisor from your university. This round we only accept applications from students from Dutch universities.
If you feel excited about the journey ahead of us, please send your resume, grade list and motivation letter (max. 1 page) to email@example.com