Published on: 03 October 2018
Written by: Sander Engelberts
To feel well, it helps to engage with the five aspects of well-being: body, mind, spirit, people and place. Because a survey of May 2017 showed that many students experience a lot of stress, pressure, and loneliness, there is a big focus on improving student well-being throughout university organs and related parties like our study association. Therefore the university organises the Radboud Well-Being Week next week, from 8 till 12 October, which we as CognAC fully support.
You've all received an email from email@example.com about two weeks ago with a personal registration link for some activities. Other activities are just open to attend without registration, or require registration through the website activity.
We as board want to point out some of the activities they host as we believe it is important that everyone feels well in their study and student life and knows where to go to if you are struggeling or want more information with / on anything. More contact information of whom to go to in specific situations can be found in the "SC Study / student hints flashtalk documents" CogBlog item. Underneath is a list with some of the hosted activities which we think can be interesting (not complete):
- Studying in the Netherlands: dealing with the pressure and the Dutch (Mon October 8, 15:45 - 18:00, EOS 01.150)
- Radboud Cares (Tue-Thu October 9-11, 12:00 - 14:00, Erasmus square)
- The (limited) role of emotions in decision-making and consequences for well-being (Wed October 10, 19:30 – 20:30, CC4)
- MeetAndEat (every Wednesday, 18:00 - 22:00, Student Church)
- Souplecture: How down may you be? (Dutch, Thu October 11, 19:00 – 22:00, Student Church)
- Theatre intervention TIME OUT! (Dutch, Thu October 11, 19:30 - 22:30, Theaterroom 'C')
XXVIII board of CognAC