Published on: 19 March 2020
Written by: Jamie Aartsen
To still be able to meet up with other CognAC members despite the cancelled activities, we set up a CognAC Discord channel, which you can join here! The Discord is open for all CognAC members and is thus functioning as the online place for all of our members to meet up, play games and help each other out in general. Some things that we have been working on that are available via our Discord:
- CognAC Evenings, each Tuesday from 20:00 until at least 22:00, CognACers gather in the CognAC Evening channel of the Discord to catch up with each other and possibly play some games. Definitely a fun and low key way to stay in touch with each other and you are free to join whenever you feel like it 😊
- CognAC Minecraft server, you can find the server in the general channel.
- Online board room hours, each work day from 12:30 until at least 13:15, there is a board member online for you to talk to. Whether you have questions, need help from us for something or just want to have a fun conversation feel free to come by in the Virtual Board Room voice channel!
- Committee channels, such that committees can still have meetings without needing to meet up physically. If you are an active member, ask one of the board members to give you access to the channels of your committee(s) once you joined the discord.
- Gatherings in general, there are almost always people up to do something, so whenever you feel like playing a game or talking to people feel free to leave a message on the Discord and see who’s in to join.
- YOUR IDEAS, we want to make the Discord as much fun as possible and your input is more than welcome to make the Discord even better! So, if you have any fun ideas for the Discord, like what kind of activities we can do on there and such feel free to contact any of the board members via Discord/mail/WhatsApp to share your ideas and we will try to help you set it up.
In short lots of reasons to join our Discord, so we hope to see you on there soon!😊