Published on: 05 March 2020
Written by: Sven Berberich
The applications for the 30th board of CognAC are opened! They will stay opened until the 22nd of March, 23:59.
In our board information session #2, we covered all kinds of questions:
- Why should you do a board year?
- Why should you do it at CognAC?
- What can I do, what functions are there in the board?
- What kind of tasks is each person in the board doing?
- How do I even apply for this?
- What should be in my letter?
To find an answer to all of the above questions and even more, you can always look back at the presented slides: https://cloud.svcognac.nl/s/AJMXVWTA4TrOHse.
If you need more information, then feel free to ask one of the current board members to sit down with you and talk about it: we also went through the same last year. You can find our personal emails at https://svcognac.nl/CognAC/board/29, as well as some extra info about who we are and what we do.
As mentioned earlier, your application letters can be sent in until the 22nd of March, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing your applications,
The 29th board of CognAC