Vacancy at Jobdigger
Type: Full time
Are you the aspiring backend developer who can give insight into the job market?
Hundreds of job openings are posted online each day. And thousands of recruiters, temping agencies and career professionals are searching for valuable job market data. At Jobdigger, we make the job market transparent and analysable. We do this with IT solutions we develop ourselves based on AI and machine learning. And for this we need you as a backend developer. If you are looking to develop yourself further, we have the challenges you need.
What’s your role?
You’ll be helping Jobdigger collect and process jobs posted online. This is done on our production line developed entirely in house. The most important processes in this – spidering, text analysis, classification, data matching and search – are constantly evolving due to the ongoing growth of our activities in the Netherlands and abroad.
As a backend developer you are involved in the entire development process. You help build our system and you test and implement it in the cloud environment we manage entirely in house. In our small, close-knit team of experienced developers there is plenty of room to advance your knowledge, spar with colleagues and gather experience working with innovative technology.
What do you have to offer us?
- You have completed a master’s degree in relevant IT studies.
- You are familiar with object-orientation and you love to develop.
- You find cloud computing fascinating.
- You are interested in database technologies like RDBMS, NoSQL and ElasticSearch.
- You are interested text analysis and machine learning.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and advanced English language skills.
- You are positive and inquisitive.
What do we have to offer you?
At Jobdigger you can count on excellent working conditions and benefits, like:
- The opportunity to grow and become an experienced developer in a diverse and innovative IT environment
- Collaboration with colleagues with a broad and deep understanding of technology
- A permanent contract of employment
- Possibility to work flexibly, from home or at our new, friendly and vibrant offices in the centre of Arnhem (within walking distance of Arnhem central station)
- Flexible working hours that can be mutually agreed
- An excellent salary
- 8% holiday allowance and 30 days of annual leave
- A good pension scheme
- Generous travel allowance
- Generous professional development budget and opportunities to develop further through workshops and courses
- A notebook (MacBook or Windows, your choice) and reimbursement for mobile phone and internet at home
- A pleasant working atmosphere in a casual, friendly team
- Free lunch and fruit, and lively Friday afternoon drinks
Jobdigger is a fast growing, innovative technology company located in the centre of Arnhem. We collect job market data in the Netherlands, Belgium, France and Germany, which we then use to make the entire online job market transparent and analysable for recruiters, intermediaries and career professionals. We are a small, close-knit organisation with a sharp focus on job satisfaction, growth, service orientation and quality. And our quality is proven too: we are ISO27001 and ISO9001 certified for example.
To learn more or to apply
If this job seems like it might be the one for you, please contact us soon so that we can get to know each other.
- We are accepting applications up to 14 November 2021. Please send us your latest CV and a concise cover letter.
- The first interviews will be held in the first half of November.
- You will (preferably) start employment on 1 December 2021.
- If you have any questions about the position or the application procedure, please contact our CTO, Erik Leerkes, via firstname.lastname@example.org
- We only use your personal data and other documents for the application procedure. By applying, you consent to us holding your data. We will delete your data from our recruitment and selection system within four weeks of completion of the application procedure.
- We do not appreciate third-party acquisition in response to this job posting.